Permanent Makeups are for those who spend hours in shaping their eyebrows and lips. Most of us want a perfect shape of eyebrows and pink lips. Permanent Makeup has considered as micro pigmentation which is quite similar to getting a tattoo. It is smudge proof as well as waterproof. A needle uses to place pigmented granules in the desired area beneath the upper layers of the skin.
Permanent Microblading or Eyebrow making
Microblading is creating, natural hair like the look on scanty, ill-formed, faint eyebrows, with the help of a permanent tattoo machine using fine needles and skin friendly pigment.
Eyebrow is a very important feature on a woman’s face. When they lack a rich dark, well-shaped brow look naturally, one has to apply color artificially which looks unnatural and it does not smudge proof.
In such a case, semi-permanent microblading or tattooing (in lay person’s words) with hair like formation technique is an idle long term solution to enhance one’s looks.
Old injury scars can also be covered with this procedure.
Most Commonly caller Permanent Cosmetics, others include derma pigmentation, micro pigmentation, and cosmetic tattooing, the latter being most appropriate since permanent makeup is, in fact, tattooing.
The colors which have used, derived from vegetable dyes, hence are safe to use on skin.
- Consultation with the cosmetic specialist doctor who helps in determining, kind of look one wants to have or is advisable in terms of color, shape, and size.
- Local anesthetic, a numbing cream is applied prior to the procedure.
- After cleaning the area, the required shape and size are drawn as an outline.
- Going in natural directions of hair, strokes are created to give additional hair look.
- The excess top color is removed and it’s usually finished in 30-40 minutes in a single session.
- What is left on the skin, remains as permanent enriched. Well framed dense brows, looking as natural as original.
- A soothing cream is applied. There is no after effect whatsoever.