Permanent Makeups are for those who spend hours in shaping their eyebrows and lips. Most of us want a perfect shape of eyebrows and pink lips. Permanent Makeup is creating micro pigmentation through micro process of micro blading. It is smudge proof as well as waterproof. A needle uses to place pigmented granules in the desired area beneath the upper layers of the skin.
Permanent Microblading or Eyebrow making
Microblading is creating, natural hair like look on scanty, ill-formed, faint eyebrows, using skin friendly pigment.
Eyebrow is a very important feature on a woman’s face. When they lack a rich dark, well-shaped brow look naturally, one has to apply color artificially which looks unnatural and it is not smudge proof.
In such a case, semi-permanent microblading or tattooing with hair like formation technique is an idle long term solution to enhance one’s looks.
Old injury scars can also be covered with this procedure.
Permanent Makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eye lining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age, disease, such as alopecia totalis, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance, and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast’s areola, such as after breast surgery.
Most Commonly caller Permanent Cosmetics, others include derma pigmentation, micro pigmentation, and Cosmetic Tattooing, the latter being most appropriate since permanent makeup is, in fact, tattooing.
The colors used, derived from vegetable dyes, hence are safe to use on skin.
Dr. Bali’s Permanent Eyebrow Creation
- Consultation with the cosmetic specialist doctor who helps in determining, kind of look one wants to have or is advisable in terms of color, shape, and size.
- Local anesthetic, a numbing cream is applied prior to the procedure.
- After cleaning the area, the required shape and size are drawn as an outline.
- Going in natural directions of hair, strokes are created to give additional hair look.
- The excess top color is removed and it’s usually finished in 30-40 minutes in a single session.
- What is left on the skin, remains as permanent enriched. well framed dense brows, looking as natural as original.
- A soothing cream is applied. There is no after effect whatsoever.
This is an ideal permanent facial enhancement for :
- Women on the run
- Those who want “wake up to make up” look
- Old ailing women
- Handicapped and immobile women