If you are unable to pass sufficient stools without staining, at least 3-4 times a week, it amounts to constipation stools are usually hard and lumpy.
Causes : Effect of long term allopathic medication.
- Dehydration : lack of sufficient water in take.
- Lack of high fibre diet.
- Lack of Exercise.
- Stress and lack of restful sleep.
- Thyroid in balance.
- In sufficient off D levels.
Its effect on overall health.
- Toxic Blood.
- Headache, Hipraine.
- Weight Gain.
- Body ache.
- Disturbed sleep low energy.
- Irritable mind and much more.
- Regular exercise in fresh air and sun.
- High Fibre Food.
- Sufficient water intake.
- Timely quality sleep.
- Balanced timely meals.
- Regulated life style.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
An intestinal disorder of colon causing pain in stomach cramping floating, alternative dia ______ and constipation.
- Overly sensitive colon and immune system.
- A previous bacteria infection.
- Causes to ada
- Stress and anxiety are leading causes of IBS with some food triggers.
- Digestive system is controlled by nervous system, hence stress becomes main cause. Immunity is also affected by stress, leading to over reactive digestive system.
High fibre diet lifestyle management, distressing psychological counseling and use of other alternative methods and remedies like Homoeopathy Ayurveda, naturopathy and yoga are the only answer to get relief from IBS or cure it.